Join us for a relaxing outdoor Hatha yoga session!
- focused on connecting your body and mind with the intention of raising your awareness and stability.
- may include: pranayama, chanting and meditation
- suitable for students of all levels!
Some of the many benefits of practicing yoga…
- Improves flexibility, strength, and posture
- Reduces stress
- Weight loss
- Better all-round fitness.
- Becomes more mindful
- Increases your energy
- Breathe (and live!) better
- Be happier!
09:15 Meet at the green open space @ Tamar Park & warm-up
09:30 – 10:30 Enjoy
Pay as you want!!
*(Money will be collected on that day)
To Kathleen, a devoted yogi, yoga is more than a sport but a way of life. She has done 200+ hours of teacher training at Bali and is now an accredited yoga teacher. Kathleen is caring and passionate in her teaching, and no matter what state and shape you are at, she makes sure everyone walks out of her class with a refreshing body, mind and soul.